1. John, along with twenty friends is planning a party.
2. The picture of the soldiers brings back many memories.
3. The quallity of these recordings is not very good.
4. If the duties of these officers aren’t reduced, there will not be enough time t finish the project.
5. The effects of cigarette smoking have been proven to be extremely harmful.
6. The use of credit cards in place of cash has increased rapidly i recent years.
7. Advertisements on television are becoming more competitive than ever before.
8. Living expenses in this country, as well as in many others are at an all-time high.
9. accompanied by several members of the committee has proposed some changes of the rules.
10. The levels of intoxication vary from subject to subject.
Exercise 11: Subject-Verb Agreeement
1. Neither Bill nor Mary is going to the play tonight.
2. Anything is becoming than going to another movie tonight.
3. Skating is becoming more popular every day.
4. A number of reporters were at the conferences yesterday.
5. Everybody who has a fever must go home immediately.
6. Your glasses was on the bureai last night.
7. There was some people at the meeting last night.
8. The committee has already reached a decision.
9. A pair of jeans was in the washing machine this morning.
10. Each student have answered the first three questions.
11. Either John or his wife makes breakfast each morning.
12. After she had perused the material, the secretary decided that everything was in order.
13. The crowd at the basketball game was wild with excitement.
14. A pack of wild dogs has fightened all the ducks away.
15. The jury is trying go reach a decision.
16. The army has eliminated this section of the training test.
17. The number of students who have withdrawn from class this quarter are appalling.
18. There has been too many interruptions in this class.
19. Every elementary school teacher have to take this examination.
20. Neither Jill nor her parents has seen this movie before.
Sumber : https://vhost.id/